Sympa Menu

cacert-de - Re: Resignation from all positions in CAcert

Subject: Deutschsprachige CAcert Support Liste

Re: Resignation from all positions in CAcert

  • From: Mario Lipinski <mario AT cacert.org>
  • To: cacert AT lists.cacert.org, jandd AT cacert.org, cacert-se AT lists.cacert.org, ulrich AT cacert.org, inopiae AT cacert.org, jrselzer AT yahoo.de
  • Cc: cacert-de AT lists.cacert.org, dastrath AT gmx.de
  • Subject: Re: Resignation from all positions in CAcert
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:18:34 +0100

Hi Nik,

thank you for your service as CAcert Infrastructure Admin for the email
systems. I appreciate your work as well as your action to step down
resulting from a lack of time. Although I was hoping to work together
with you on the new email setup, this decision frees other paths to
proceed with the project. I wish you all the best for the future and
with your other projects.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mario Lipinski