Sympa Menu

cacert-de - Termination of membership

Subject: Deutschsprachige CAcert Support Liste

Termination of membership

  • From: Werner Dworak <werner.dworak AT cacert.org>
  • To: Secretary CAcert <secretary AT cacert.org>, CAcert List Members <cacert-members AT lists.cacert.org>, CAcert List <cacert AT lists.cacert.org>, CAcert Liste DE <cacert-de AT lists.cacert.org>
  • Subject: Termination of membership
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 21:10:34 +0200

Hello Dirk and everyone,

I hereby will terminate my membership in CAcert Incorporated.

My email address
werner.dworak AT cacert.org
shall stay for some time, but
I normally will no longer use it. But if you think so, you could delete
it as well. You can write to
werner AT wombaz.de

My community membership and my assurer status shall stay unchanged.

Kind regards, Werner

  • Termination of membership, Werner Dworak, 06/19/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page