Subject: CAcert Code Development list.
- From: Michael Tänzer <NEOatNHNG AT users.sourceforge.net>
- To: cacert-devel AT lists.cacert.org
- Subject: PS: Bug #743
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:02:37 +0200
- Authentication-results: lists.cacert.org; dkim=pass (1024-bit key) header.i= AT googlemail.com; dkim-asp=none
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type; b=mccIcwt2Hv6b+d8ocvukI/4yBJjQp6vo7rqYJjCQY35HEFxxdxgz3Edb8jR/lLjuvB VH6gzw1AQMW5ji6DPxx06N8rl1DRD+V4tQdTx98Y9VhYVBkxHVV1oRmOpYSStiUddOg6 RbCuVh6IcM1RI2e23+kN0TGQ6oIZblmDE+ClA=
- Openpgp: id=9940BEF1
Michael Tänzer schrieb:
> I've reported a bug with a patch to fix it under the ID #743 and
> Sourcerer seems to have deployed it, but I don't know where (test system
> or production site?) and can't test it myself because I don't get a
> confirmation mail to my test account on test1.cacert.at and my real
> account doesn't meet the criteria to show the bug fixed (i.e. >100points
> and not passed Assurers Challenge).
> Apart from that as I only have reporter status in mantis, I can't close
> the bug or add a note to it.
P.S.: The confirmation mail finally made it, it seems that it only took
longer than I expected. But now I'm facing the problem that I don't have
>=100 points on the test account.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Bug #743, Michael Tänzer, 06/15/2009
- PS: Bug #743, Michael Tänzer, 06/15/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.