Subject: CAcert Code Development list.
- From: David McIlwraith <archaios AT cacert.org>
- To: cacert-devel AT lists.cacert.org
- Cc: Michael Tänzer <michael.taenzer AT cacert.org>
- Subject: Re: Patch request: Bug #540
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:15:46 +1000
Sorry, I noticed that one myself and forgot to file a bug report. I'm not entirely sure why OpenSSL doesn't recognise a keyUsage constraint after extendedKeyUsage; that in and of itself is a bug in upstream. I'll see if I can trace it...
- David McIlwraith
<archaios AT cacert.org>
On 25/07/12 08:07, Michael Tänzer wrote:
We have a fix for https://bugs.cacert.org/view.php?id=540
"No key usage attribute in cacert org certs anymore?"
The fix was reviewed by Dirk Astrath (dastrath) and me (NEOatNHNG) and
tested by Ulrich Schröter (Uli60), Daniel Wagner (Kwaxi), Marcus Mängel
(INOPIAE) and Kenneth Van Wyk.
Diff is attached (bug-540.diff). Please also run the locale makefile so
translators see the new strings (if present) on
https://translations.cacert.org and new translations get imported into
The patch also needs to be applied to the signing server and
additionally the changes found in the svn_bug-540.diff need to be
applied to the openssl config files on the signer.
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
- Patch request: Bug #540, Michael Tänzer, 07/24/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, David McIlwraith, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/27/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/27/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.