Subject: CAcert Code Development list.
- From: Wytze van der Raay <wytze AT cacert.org>
- To: Michael Tänzer <michael.taenzer AT cacert.org>
- Cc: "critical-admin AT cacert.org" <critical-admin AT cacert.org>, cacert-devel AT lists.cacert.org, Ulrich Schröter CAcert <ulrich AT cacert.org>, Dirk Astrath <dirk.astrath AT cacert.org>, Daniel Wagner <dwkwaxi AT gmail.com>, Marcus Mängel <inopiae AT cacert.org>, Kenneth Van Wyk <ken AT krvw.com>
- Subject: Re: Patch request: Bug #540
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:35:45 +0200
- Organization: CAcert
Op 25-7-2012 0:07, Michael Tänzer schreef:
> We have a fix for https://bugs.cacert.org/view.php?id=540
> "No key usage attribute in cacert org certs anymore?"
> The fix was reviewed by Dirk Astrath (dastrath) and me (NEOatNHNG) and
> tested by Ulrich Schröter (Uli60), Daniel Wagner (Kwaxi), Marcus Mängel
> (INOPIAE) and Kenneth Van Wyk.
> Diff is attached (bug-540.diff). Please also run the locale makefile so
> that our
> translators see the new strings (if present) on
> https://translations.cacert.org and new translations get imported into
> the system.
> The patch also needs to be applied to the signing server and
> additionally the changes found in the svn_bug-540.diff need to be
> applied to the openssl config files on the signer.
> Changed files:
We will delay applying the patch to the webserver until we have been
able to schedule a visit to the signing server and have applied the
signing server patches there.
Description: S/MIME-cryptografische ondertekening
- Patch request: Bug #540, Michael Tänzer, 07/24/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, David McIlwraith, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/27/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/27/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.