Subject: CAcert Code Development list.
- From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <ken AT krvw.com>
- To: inopiae AT cacert.org
- Cc: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <ken AT krvw.com>, Wytze van der Raay <wytze AT cacert.org>, Michael Tänzer <michael.taenzer AT cacert.org>, "critical-admin AT cacert.org" <critical-admin AT cacert.org>, cacert-devel AT lists.cacert.org, Ulrich Schröter CAcert <ulrich AT cacert.org>, Dirk Astrath <dirk.astrath AT cacert.org>, Daniel Wagner <dwkwaxi AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Patch request: Bug #540
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:33:48 -0400
On Jul 27, 2012, at 1:36 PM, INOPIAE (Marcus)
<inopiae AT cacert.org>
> Yes that is how it works.
That's what I was afraid you were going to say, because that means that this
bug (540) is NOT yet resolved.
Something is different between the production and test systems, because the
certificate I generated on the test system during testing worked fine on my
iOS devices, but the ones I've generated this afternoon on the production
server do NOT.
I can import the certificates, but I cannot use them for S/MIME with iOS Mail
Again, this functionality worked FINE on the testbed system months ago.
Something is still wrong here.
Ken van Wyk
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, (continued)
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/27/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/27/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.