Subject: CAcert Code Development list.
- From: Wytze van der Raay <wytze AT cacert.org>
- To: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <ken AT krvw.com>
- Cc: inopiae AT cacert.org, Michael Tänzer <michael.taenzer AT cacert.org>, "critical-admin AT cacert.org" <critical-admin AT cacert.org>, cacert-devel AT lists.cacert.org, Ulrich Schröter CAce rt <ulrich AT cacert.org>, Dirk Astrath <dirk.astrath AT cacert.org>, Daniel Wagner <dwkwaxi AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Patch request: Bug #540
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 10:22:41 +0200
- Organization: CAcert
On 27.07.2012 20:33, Kenneth R. van Wyk wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2012, at 1:36 PM, INOPIAE (Marcus)
> <inopiae AT cacert.org>
>> Yes that is how it works.
> That's what I was afraid you were going to say, because that means that
> this bug (540) is NOT yet resolved.
> Something is different between the production and test systems, because the
> certificate I generated on the test system during testing worked fine on my
> iOS devices, but the ones I've generated this afternoon on the production
> server do NOT.
> I can import the certificates, but I cannot use them for S/MIME with iOS
> Mail at all.
> Again, this functionality worked FINE on the testbed system months ago.
> Something is still wrong here.
Do you still have the working certificate from the test system?
If so, could you please send us the output from these:
openssl x509 -in old-working-certificate -text -noout
openssl x509 -in new-nonworking-certificate -text -noout
Even if you don't have the old working certificate anymore, it will
still be useful to send us the output for the new-nonworking-cert.
At least we will be able to see whether all flags got set as they
were supposed to ...
Thank you very much for your feedback, only in that way we can resolve
this problem for real.
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, (continued)
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/25/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Wytze van der Raay, 07/27/2012
- Re: Patch request: Bug #540, Kenneth R. van Wyk, 07/27/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.