Sympa Menu

cacert-policy - CCA Policy Mailing

Subject: Policy-Discussion

CCA Policy Mailing

  • From: Benny Baumann <benbe AT cacert.org>
  • To: "critical-admin AT cacert.org" <critical-admin AT cacert.org>, Policy Group <cacert-policy AT lists.cacert.org>, Developers CAcert <cacert-devel AT lists.cacert.org>
  • Subject: CCA Policy Mailing
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:00:08 +0200

Dear Critical,

there finally is a reviewed version of the CCA policy mailing script, to
be sent out to our users ASAP. The script was reviewed by Dirk Astrath
and me and is based on the script used in the Heartbleed mailing; except
for the following changes:
* No German or other non-English text version
* Incorporated the speed-up to use 5 Mails per Second
* Adopted a unique file name for the restart information
* Some minor clean up in the script

Execution of the script has been agreed to by Eva.

The script can be found in the latest version of the release branch as
scripts/send_policy_cca_20140916.php or attached to this mail.

Please report any issues with the execution of the script back to
Software and the Policy Officer.

Regards,
Benny Baumann
CAcert Software Assessment Team

  • CCA Policy Mailing, Benny Baumann, 09/24/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page