Sympa Menu

cacert-policy - CCA mailing was sent

Subject: Policy-Discussion

CCA mailing was sent

  • From: Eva Stöwe <policy-officer AT cacert.org>
  • To: cacert-policy AT lists.cacert.org, CAcert List Board Private <cacert-board-private AT lists.cacert.org>
  • Subject: CCA mailing was sent
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 00:30:09 +0200

Dear Policy Group, dear board

Critical team informed me during the day, that all mails regarding the
CCA changes were sent out.

Support is doing a lot of extra work, because of people remembering
about their account at CAcert. (I saw some support case numbers showing
considerably more than 7000 mails at one day!)

I also was informed by support about single mails as Policy Officer,
from members who addressed some points mentioned in the CCA mailing.
There were also subscriptions to this list.

We should thank Software Team, Critical Team and especially Support for
the extra work they had (have) to do so that we could inform our members
about the CCA changes.

Thank you.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Eva Stöwe

CAcert.org - Free Certificates
E-Mail:
eva.stoewe AT cacert.org

  • CCA mailing was sent, Eva Stöwe, 09/25/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page