Sympa Menu

cacert-policy - Re: Results of Audit session 2015.1

Subject: Policy-Discussion

Re: Results of Audit session 2015.1

  • From: Eva Stöwe <eva.stoewe AT cacert.org>
  • To: cacert-policy AT lists.cacert.org
  • Subject: Re: Results of Audit session 2015.1
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 00:08:39 +0200

Hi,

sure, the part does not change anything. It is just optional. And for
the next overwork of the assurance policy it may be an idea to remove it.

But as it is not doing anything, it is not a sensible investment of our
time and resources, to do a policy change just to remove this.

We would have to come to a consensus, edit the document as a DRAFT, get
it through Software and do the same for POLICY again, shortly afterwards.

So please let us discuss more relevant things. There are a lot and there
is a huge agenda.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Eva Stöwe